We collect information from customers in the following ways:
1. Information provided by customers when placing an order, such as name, address, email address, and payment information.
2. Information collected automatically, such as IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
Use of Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
1. To process and fulfill orders.
2. To provide customer service and support.
3. To improve the functionality and content of our website.
4. To send promotional materials, such as newsletters and special offers.
Protection of Information
We take the protection of customer information seriously and employ the following measures to secure it:
1. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for the transmission of sensitive information, such as payment information.
2. Regular security audits and updates to our systems and processes.
3. Physical and electronic security measures to protect our servers and systems.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell or rent customer information to third parties. In certain circumstances, such as fulfilling an order or providing customer service, we may share information with third-party service providers, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites. We encourage our customers to be aware of when they leave our site and to read the privacy policies of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.